1 yr post op Liposuction, 200 cc fat removed from each side. After the revision, how far I can expect the shape? (photo)

For the revision,I checked another PS in Dubai 2 weeks ago, who said fat as well as gland still exists.he prefers vaser now, if needs can do excision also at the time of surgery he says. Please suggest me. After the revision, how far I can expect the shape? If I go gym after surgery, is there any possibility of gyno or bad shape again? After how many weeks can I join gym? I have marriage after 5 months. Will the scars be visible at that time ? Can I get recover before my marriage .

When are Results Noticeable after a Male Breast Reduction

Seeing the #final results can take some time as each breast commonly heal at different rates of each other. Also, your incisions will go through a maturation process after #gynecomastia surgery. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent. If you or a blood relative has a tendency to keloid formation, please inform the doctor.

Bruising and #swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However, it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely. 

Also, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin.  In the future, any #indentations may be addressed with fat #grafting or #cosmetic #fillers if you are  deemed a good fit.If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.

Gynecomastia...

...Is most commonly performed with excision of gland.  "Fat" is removed by liposuction.  If you  have excess glandular tissue (gynecomastia) then you will want excision of the gland.  This is done from a small incision around half the areola.

Tim Neavin, MD

Gynecomastia

Typically gynecomastia has two components. True gynecomastia, the gland. Pseudogynecomastia, the surrounding fat. To treat gynecomastia well one need to address both aspects. The gland is removed through a peri-areolar incision and liposuction for the pseudogynecomastia.
Good Luck

Stephen M. Davis, MD, FACS
Green Hills Plastic Surgery

Gynecomastia

The proper treatment of Gynecomastia involves removing the excess gland through a periareolar incision plus liposuction of the chest and lateral chest. It is important to keep a slight convexity of the breast area.
Recovery is fairly quick. Back to gym in four weeks. swelling is completely gone by six to twelve weeks.

Gynecomastia revision

Since you did not have excision of the gland, a revision would significantly improve your result if the gland is directly excised through a periareolar incision. I would also do liposuction of pre-axillary area and chest wall on the outer side of your breast; then you would have complete treatment of the area with a nice flat result. The scarring is virtually invisible. Also, if you schedule soon, you should have no problem being healed in time for your wedding. 

Joel Patrick Maier, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon