How to make bigger boobs by cream? (photo)

Please advise me that where I can get this cream that my wife boobs become bigger she has small

Breast Augmentation Creams and Pills

The size of a woman's breasts can affect self esteem, self confidence, self image, sexuality and how clothes fit. For these reasons many women are motivated to have larger breasts. Unfortunately, many are unable to undergo breast augmentation with breast implants for a variety of reasons. They may be afraid of anesthesia and surgery, or they may not have the financial resources.

For these women, breast enhancement with creams and pills may be an attractive alternative. Unfortunately, there's no scientific proof that they actually work. In many cases, it's unclear what the active ingredients are and how they work, if they work at all. Some of the components may be hormonally active and potentially have side effects that could be harmful.

For these reasons, we feel that breast augmentation with implants is the only alternative that can significantly increase breast size. Before considering breast enhancement creams and pills, you should consult your physician.

Breast Cream

There are no exercises, injections, supplements, foods, or creams that will noticeably increase breast volume or lift the breast. Most often, implants are used to augment the breasts of patients with good skin quality who lack breast volume. For patients with both a lack of volume and sagging breasts, a combination of a breast lift and augmentation (mastopexy augmentation) can address both issues. A detailed examination will help delineate the best surgical treatment. Consultation with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery would be the next best step.

No Cream Can Enlarge Breasts

At the moment there is no clinically proven safe and effective method of breast enhancement except for surgical breast augmentation. Creams, pills, and medications are not FDA approved and their safety is questionable.  

Creams to enlarge breasts?

No creams to increase size of breasts. Not many options besides weight gain or Breast Augmentation.
All the best to you.

James E. Murphy, MD, FACS
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Cream for breast enlargement

Sorry, but no cream can enlarge breasts.  Sometimes birth control pills can cause a breast enlargement as a side effect, although this will probably be temporary.  Weight gain can also enlarge the size of the breasts, sometimes.

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

How to make bigger boobs by cream?

There is no safe/effective medication, cream, herbs, or nonsurgical  method to significantly increase breast size. Be careful about believing heavily marketed “miracles" that you will undoubtedly read/hear about.   Best wishes.

How to make bigger boobs by cream?

I'm afraid that no dream will enlarge your breasts. The preferred and most common method is with the use of breast implants. I encourage you to do lots of research so you do not become frustrated with the use of "magical bust creams". Good luck

Cream to enlarge breasts

There is no cream that will enlarge breasts.  Surgery with breast implants can safely give your wife larger breasts.  Pregnancy, with breast feeding, and weight gain may enlarge breasts in many women.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

There are no creams to enlarge breasts

There are no creams, lotions or potions that will increase the size of breasts - no matter what companies may claim. The only option there is currently is breast augmentation (implant or fat transfer).

Martin Jugenburg, MD