Uneven nipples, normal? (photos)

So Ive noticed that my breast don't perticularly look very even, one seems to have a lower nipple. And the other looking more round. I'm 30 days post op. Any suggestions on why this could be?

Post Breast Augmentation Assymetry

#Healing will continue for 2-3 months following your #Augmentation #Mastopexy procedure. There may be some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences. Sensation will be abnormal. Scars will also be changing.
But, it can be up to one year see your final result. Your doctor may require you to move or massage the implants within the breast pockets during the #postoperative period. #Textured implants do not require breast massage. You will be informed about this at your post-operative visit.
Also, the two breasts commonly heal quite differently so #assymetry is not unusual. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete #healing, they will be more similar and natural. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, ask questions of the doctor or the nursing staff.

Uneven nipples, normal?

Based on your photos you have an excellent breast augmentation result with very good symmetry.  Please check your preop photos and my guess is that she will see the slight nipple asymmetry that you observe now.  You are still in recovery and I expect that your results will continue to improve and look even more natural.

Concerned about uneven nipples

At one month postoperatively, you are still too early to assess your result in terms of size, contour, and symmetry.  It is also important to note that one side may heal at a different rate than the other (one implant may "drop" faster than the other, etc).  Furthermore, without knowing your preoperative anatomy, it is difficult to say if something represents new asymmetry.  All women begin with some component of asymmetry which breast augmentation alone may not correct.  For the time being, I would advise patience.  You seem to be healing well and can still expect an excellent result.  When you get to 3-6 months postoperatively, then you can more faithfully assess your symmetry.  As always, follow the instructions of your chosen surgeon and relay your concerns.  Good luck!

Uneven nipples post BBA

Thank you for your question and photos. Without preoperative pictures, it is difficult to make a definitive assessment. That being said, I believe that at 30 days post op, you look excellent. There may have been some mild breast and nipple asymmetry before your surgery  which will still be present after augmentation. I would encourage you to allow the implants to settle and completely heal before making a final assessment regarding your outcome. As I said, I believe have an excellent early result and that you will ultimately be very happy. Best regards.

Uneven nipples, normal?

GreetingThank you for sharing your question. Final results emerge only after the implants have settled and the swelling has subsided completely. It is important to realize that your breasts will continue to change shape over time. However, the results are very good for one month post-operation yet for the best evaluation I would recommend that you send your pre-operation photos too. And it would also be best to consult your surgeon that performed the operation.

1 Month Post Op Asymmetry

Thank you for your question and photos. Your breasts appear to be nearly symmetric- perfectly symmetric breasts are extremely uncommon. usually there are small differences in size/position pre op and you see those afterward as well. You are only 1 month into recovery and can still expect a few more months of settling and dropping so I recommend that you wait to evaluate your results until closer to 6 months post op.

All the best