What is the best medicine for keloid scars? (Photo)

I have a keliod scar in my back and under my breast I want this keloid scars to remove but how coz it becomes beggier and itchy pls. help me thank you

Treatment for Large Keloids on Back and Chest

Dear joan caagbay~ Thank you for your question. The best treatment for keloids depends on the size, shape, and location.  From your photographs it appears that your keloids are probably too large to be completely removed in a single procedure. You may benefit from steroid injections and possibly a partial excision in order to flatten the area out and prevent further growth or recurrence.  Please see a physician for a consultation and exam. Best wishes! Sincerely,
Amy Hsu