How long does Buttocks Augmentation take to heal?

How long do i have to wait before sitting,laying down on my back,wearing tight clothes like jeans.and in the first week after the process do i get to wear clothes or i have to b naked all d time

Recovery

I would discuss this with your plastic surgeon and follow their aftercare instructions because every surgeons post-operative protocol’s will differ slightly based on their beliefs, technique and experiences. I believe that the patient should not put any pressure on the buttocks for at least 3 weeks post op as it can increase the risk of the fat cells not surviving. The first week I do not recommend any sitting or pressure on the buttocks, days 8-14 the patient may sit up to 5 minutes two times per day.  Days 15-21 the patient may sit up to 9 minutes five times a day only then days 22 and beyond sitting is fine as long as the patient is comfortable. If you must sit for longer durations, I definitely do recommend the BBL pillow and getting up every 10-15 minutes to walk around until you are at least three weeks post op. I aIso recommend a compression garment be worn everyday for the first three weeks and loose clothing on top of that. Best of luck.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Recovery from buttock augmentation

First 2 weeks is the most challenging with swelling, tightness, and discomfort, therefore, loose fitting comfortable clothing is recommended. Also sitting is prohibited for these 2 weeks. Patients may return to work after 2 - 3 weeks as sitting and basic daily activities become easier. After 2 weeks patients may sit for up to 30 minutes at a time, 3 weeks for an hour, and at 4 weeks unlimited.  At 3 weeks patients can resume upper body exercises while standing only, at 4 weeks upper body exercises while seated may be added.  By 6 weeks, all restrictions are lifted as life nears normal again, all exercise (including squats and lunges) and sports may be resumed again. 

Ryan Stanton, MD

How long before sitting?

Sitting after buttocks augmentation is dependent with surgery:

1)butt implant 4 weeks

2)fat grafting 1 week

Arian Mowlavi, MD