How much it costs if i want to have a chubby face not cheekbones. Which place should go for consultation the trusty one. (photo)

how to get a chubby face is't by inject also? because my face is like both are thin and my cheekbone was chubby i want my face too

Chubby Face/Cheekbones/Cost--Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat and Lipos

Liposuction with RF treatments can be done to the jawline and jowls(I like VASER and thermiRF) to contour along with fillers to the cheeks for cheekbones. I suggest you get a formal consultation with an expert in facial contouring. Don't compromise your care for cost or distance. Best, Dr. Emer.