How much it costs if i want to have a chubby face not cheekbones. Which place should go for consultation the trusty one. (photo)

how to get a chubby face is't by inject also? because my face is like both are thin and my cheekbone was chubby i want my face too

Chubby Face/Cheekbones/Cost--Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat and Lipos

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Liposuction with RF treatments can be done to the jawline and jowls(I like VASER and thermiRF) to contour along with fillers to the cheeks for cheekbones. I suggest you get a formal consultation with an expert in facial contouring. Don't compromise your care for cost or distance. Best, Dr. Emer.