Breast lift and Liposuction. Can this be an outpatient case?

Hello, I would like to have a breast lift without implants ( i have tubrous breasts, size A cup) I just want the shape of my nipples and breasts to look better and lifted not bigger, i might have fat transfer done to my breasts and also liposuction to my abdominal area and thighs.. I am not fat but i would like more symmetry and shape to my body I am 159 CM in height and 65 KG in weight. My question is, can this be an outpatient case? I don't want to spend a night in the hospital.. thanks

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. If your hemoglobin levels are more than 12.5 you can safely do it
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue,  This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures, hugs!

Thank you for your question.  Yes, this (mastopexy & liposuction) can be performed as an outpatient procedure. Be sure that you consult with an experienced certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Combined procedures

Yes, it's very possible to have a breast lift and a liposuction procedure at the same time, provided you are in good overall health. Consult with a few surgeons because the degree of tuberous breast that you have will determine the specific treatment.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Breast lift and liposuction - yes, possible to perform as daycase

Dear mashapasha. Many thanks for your post. Yes, it is definitely possible to perform a breast lift and liposuction as a daycase procedure i.e. without having to stay the night in hospital. It will also be possible to transfer some of the fat to the breasts although when performed with a lift, only small volume enhancements are possible. If you are planning to come to London for your surgery, arrange a consultation with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon (BAAPS/ BAPRAS member). Good luck!