Is there any body whitening surgery?

Skin Lightening

Thank you for your question about skin lightening. No, I do not know of any specific body whitening surgery.

Chemical peels and certain laser treatments have been known to cause loss of skin pigmentation as a side effect. Doing this to get this as the intended result would be very risky and unpredictable, often leading to uneven and blotchy pigmentation not even and confluent skin depigmentation. I would imagine that multiple repeated treatments would be necessary to get full skin lightening. Results would most likely look very unnatural.

To be sure what may be helpful for you, see two or more experienced, licensed and board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have skin lightening treatment.

I hope this information helps as a basis for you to continue to learn and research.

Good Luck.