Had an accident before 1 mth. I have stitches on my cheek, chin, eye, neck, hand. I want to get rid of the scar. Advice? (photo)

I m using contractubex from last 10 dayz

Doctor Answers 3

Treatment of traumatic facial scars that are wide?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

wide scars need re-excision and proper closure to narrow them. Creams lotions lasers will not narrow the scar. See a very experienced facial plastic surgeon who is very experienced in scar revision for the best results. 

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 38 reviews

Here's my advice

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Facial scarring can improved with subcision, fillers, medical tattooing and laser treatment or surgical removal. I suggest you speak to an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

PDL and Plato's Scar Serum

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would recommend a tailored treatment that includes PDL, fractional laser, Plato's Scar Serum, and topical therapy. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.