Has anyone had any good results with bleaching tetracycline stained teeth? (Photo)

There will be a limited response, but it may take 3-6 months to see a significant difference in teeth that are very dark or mottled.  Often this will improve underlying tooth colour prior to having crowns or veneers placed.  It will help reduce the need for opaque veneers to mask the discolouration however.  It's definitely worth a shot, because it's the least invasive treatment option for the management of discolouration.

Get checkup with dentist

You need to consult your dentist and asked about options. Bleaching can make some discoloration lighter but tetracycline stains are internal which requires some porcelain veneer in most cases to hide discoloration.  You can always explore comprehensive bleaching package which might require few sessions of office bleaching followed by home bleaching with bleaching trays . It might address some esthetic goals. Best of luck.

Adnan Saleem, DMD
Frisco Dentist

Tetracycline stained teeth don't usually bleach well. There is a product called KOR that claims they can bleach tetracycline stained teeth. My experience with this system is that it doesn't accomplish most patient's goals. A better option is porcelain veneers. I suggest asking your dentist what they think will accomplish your esthetic goals.