Would I be a good candidate for a breast lift? (Photo)

I want upper pole fullness. I do not wish to have very large breasts. I am wondering if a breast lift with a smaller implant would be something that may work out for me. I am currently in a 36 B. I realize I would need to see a surgeon for precise analysis but was just wondering what you thought. Thank you!

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Breast Augmentation/Lift Fullness

While a breast lift can help reposition the breasts, this procedure is typically only performed when significant sagging has occurred. To determine if you require a breast lift, your board-certified plastic surgeon will examine the placement of the nipple in relation to crease of the breast to determine if a lift is needed. If additional volume is desired a breast augmentation, which results in a larger cup size, may be ideal for upper pole fullness. Your board certified surgeon can help make your decision based on what you desire, as well as the elasticity of your skin.

Jay Burns, MD

Breast implants combined with a lift may offer you excellent results.

Judging from your photos, you have a moderate degree of ptosis, and a breast lift could reposition your breasts for a rejuvenated appearance. Because you’d also like upper pole fullness, small to moderate sized implants could add the modest volume you’re looking for and offer you natural looking results. Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast enhancement procedures to discuss your options. 

Alexander G. Nein, MD, MS, FACS

Breast options

Thanks for your inquiry, and excellent pictures.  I think you could see nice improvement in your upper pole with a small implant and a bilateral crescent lifts or peri-areolar lifts.  Please discuss with a board certified plastic surgeon your options.

Breast lift alone or with implants?

Thank you for your question. While an implant will often create a rounder and perkier breast, it invariably makes a breast larger. That is only something to do if you specifically know that you want to be larger. In any case, a properly done lift will give a great shape in most circumstances; an implant is rarely required to create a good shape. In your case, if you´re happy with the size of your breasts then a lift alone will give you great results, if you would like to have your breasts bigger then an implant can be added for more volume.  The most important part of your process is to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with expertise in this procedure. Don’t settle for less!

Would I be a good candidate for a breast lift?

Thank you for your question.  If you want your breasts to be more perky and tighter, a breast lift would be a good option.  However, if you also want more upper pole fullness, implants should be considered in addition to your lift.Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Breast lift and/or implant?

You have several options depending on your desires. If you would like a perkier breast with more upper pole fullness but no more volume, a breast lift alone would do well. If you want more volume and full upper pole then a dual plane breast augmentation with no lift will do that, but you will not have a super perky breast. An augmentation/lift would add volume, max upper pole, and most perkiness, but is more cost and scar. Discuss all with a surgeon who does a lot of this work. Good luck.

Mostly Likely Depending On Your Goals

It seems like you have a fair amount of your own breast tissue.  You must be a full B cup?  It looks like your breast sag would be a Grade 2 ptosis, meaning you nipples are not extremely low and your skin envelope is not that loose.  It seems that you would benefit form an aggressive breast lift that elevates and stitches your breast tissue to a higher position internally.  You also have nipples that are placed a little lateral  to the breast meridian.  This could be adjusted with a breast lift.  You don't want your nipples to be pointing to the side?  Sometimes implants can have this effect.   I would live with a lift alone for a while and then see if you really want to be bigger.  You could have implants placed later.  I am not sure your tissues would be good for an augmentation and a breast lift at the same time.  But it obviously would depend on your examination.Thanks for your question. Gordon Telepun, MD, Decatur, Alabama

Breast Lift or Breadt Lift with an Implant

if you are perfectly happy with your breast volume then s Short Scar Breast Lift would give you the perky look you are seeking. If you want more breast volume a high profile gel breast implant combined with a breast lift would give you both a larger and perkier breasts. The key is to see an experienced Plastic surgeon near you. You may also look for one who offers 3D imaging such as the VECTRA by Canfield. The device takes a 3D image of you and you can actually see what you may look like with every implant on the US market. Check the Canfield website to see which surgeons near you have this amazing educational tool. 
Dr. Peter A. AldeaMemphis, TN

Breast Lift with implants

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a breast lift with implants. This procedure will reshape and add volume to your breasts. You might consider high or moderate profile implants to give you upper pole fullness. You should undergo Vectra 3D Imaging to get an idea of your post-procedural results and of course have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS