Abdominal Skin Tightening? (photo)

Hi, I am 35 years old and I am a small size girl, 5'3" tall, 98lb. I don't have too much fat to get rid of, I just want to make the skin tight. I attached two pics, the first one is what I have naturally, and the second one is what I would like to have. Would you please suggest the method is more effective for my case? tummy tuck or exilis skin tightening? Please feel free to suggest other methods that I am not aware of. thank you very much!

You sound like the perfect candidate for UltraShape. Its for anyone who has those little problem areas that you can't seem to get rid of with diet or exercise. UltraShape is a nonsurgical fat-melting treatment with no downtime and no pain. It works by sending ultrasound energy (not thermal energy or heat, which is the technique used by many lasers) to targeted fat within the subcutaneous layer, which lies deep in the skin. There, this ultrasound energy vibrates or shakes the fat cells until they fall apart and are liquefied, thereby selectively destroying these fat cells. The disintegrated fat cells then pass through the liver. So your body processes it just like you ate a fatty meal, and it’s excreted naturally as waste.There is no damage to the surrounding skin or tissues. No anesthesia or sedation is necessary. The treatment is completely painless.Patients experience visible body shaping—with no significant bruising, swelling, or any discomfort. And because the fat cells are eliminated, long-term results can be maintained (provided patients stick to their healthy diet and exercise regimen).The average treatment regimen is three sessions, spaced two weeks apart, though the number of appointments may vary depending on a patient’s individual needs and goals. (Treatment time can take anywhere from 10 to 50 minutes depending on the size and number of areas treated.)