Abdominal and Pec Etching or Which Other Procedure? (photo)

Im looking at getting full Abdominal etching (would vaser hi def be best for this?) done including my full core area as well as my full chest area etched(including side of chest/underarms) Im 26 non smoker 82kgs and 178cm I have a flat stomach and outline of top of abs but I want a full 6pack and a very ripped abdomen/oblique/chest and all around area. Ive seen some good results and some average ones but Ive been told it depends on the surgeon, which procedure is best to achieve this? Thankyou:)

Great Candidate!!

You are a great candidate, in fact, I think anybody would be so happy if you came through the door. You will get great results. In my opinion, the terms hi def, 4D, abdominal etching are sometimes confusing. The idea is to take fat but also leaving some in certain areas to create a contrast that would look natural but give you great results. 

Best, Dr. RG

Great Candidate!!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Best, Dr. RG

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring / Butt Lifting / Cellulite Improvement

Athletic people do great with hi definition contouring, but you need to see an expert for treatment.  Please go to a VASER 4D sculpting expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Vaser hi def lipo 4d

I appreciate your question.

Vaser assisted liposuction utilizes ultrasound to emulsify or melt felt prior to removal. It is also used to etch or define the muscles and normal anatomy to enhance the results. I use a specialized technique to remove the deeper fat areas and sculpt the superficial fat, so that one can achieve the goal of having not only a flatter stomach but also a more defined and curvaceous body if wanted. I can use this technique on the arms as well.

I also use the fat removed to graft into the pecs for men or breasts for women as well as into the arms and other areas to further enhance muscle definition.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery and high definition body contouring.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Vaser hi def lipo 4d

I appreciate your question.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Hidef liposculpting is ideal for those seeking athletic contour

For individuals like you I only provide Hidef liposculpture which is a much more advanced procedure than Etching. Etching can look un-natural and does not involve the obliques, the serratus, the Lats, or Pecs which are necessary for complete transformation of the trunk to look natural. Although the procedure and the post-lipo care are substantial, the results are unmatched by any other procedures.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon

Vaser hidef

I have seen some nice results using vaser hidef for improving the contour of the abdomen and chest, but like you said it depends upon the surgeon.

Vaser hidef