I'm 5'7 and 136 pounds. Does my stomach look chubby\ fat to you?! (photo)

I'm super self conscious about my stomach, I feel like I look fat in bathing suits, and Idk if I'm actually fat or too hard on myself. I'm 5'7 and 136 pounds.

Patient Selection

Beth, you appear to be in excellent shape and not in need of coolsculpting. Patient selection is key for a successful coolsculpting treatment. If you do want to inquire more about your options consult with an experienced board certified physician. Your well being should be the focus - not the sale.  

You're not chubby

Beth, Forget about it, you're in great shape.  While it is true, we plastic surgeons do sometimes treat areas of fat in women who are in great shape, they should still be noticeable.  I can't see much of any fat to treat in your abdomen.  In any case, you could not be called chubby by any definition.

Mario Loomis, MD
Middletown Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting and proper patient selection

Coolsculpting is a great procedure and is very successful treatment.  Proper patient selection is important to guarantee the desired outcome.  An in office consultation is the proper way to assess if you are a good candidate.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience in Coolsculpting.

Does my stomach look chubby to you?

It isn't what I see- it is what you see. If you are considering coolsculpting, there has to be some fat that can be pulled away from your body during the freezing process. You can have yourself evaluated for this treatment.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting of the abdomen

From your photographs it appears that you are extremely fit and have very little if any excess fat in your belly.  if you are truly concerned and feel that there is enough fat presents to be treated,  you should let an expert in CoolSculpting examine you.there is a new flat applicator that allows areas which were previously not eligible for treatment with CoolSculpting to be treated.however, I would be  somewhat surprised if you were found to be a candidate for this procedure based on the small amount of fat that appears to be present.  Don't be too hard on yourself and enjoy the beautiful body it looks as if you have worked hard to achieve!

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Cool sculpting for non-invasive body reshaping

First of all it is not possible to tell you much without an exam.  Several great plastic surgeons live and work in the area around Milwaukee and Madison.  You could look into a visit.  Cool Sculpting visits make be cheaper or complimentary.

Your stomach does not look fat

Hi Beth. First of all, you have a beautiful body and you should be proud of it. I definitely would not say you are chubby or fat. It is hard to provide a full assessment from your photos alone. Some people who are in good shape, but have small pockets or bulges of fat may benefit from a CoolSculpting fat freezing treatment. If you have concerns you should schedule an in-person consultation with a CoolSculpting provider to see if you are a candidate for the treatment. If I were you though, I would enjoy the body you have now. A lot of women would kill to look as good as you do in a bikini! Hope this helps you.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Chubby or Fat

Your stomach does not look chubby or fat at all, I think you are just being too hard on yourself. From the photos it doesn't even look like there's enough fat for me to want to do any procedures on your stomach to make it skinnier. Try looking at some before and after photos of tummy tucks, liposuction, and CoolSculpting, these may help you notice how small your stomach is compared to the people who actually do need these procedures. 

Does stomach look fat?

From your photos, I would say that your stomach does not look fat.  A photo of your stomach from the side would be helpful to more fully evaluate you though.   

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon