Can Invisalign be used to correct a overbite? (Photo)

I am 20 and not willing to get braces. I have a large overjet of about 60-100%. My top jaw is normal but bottom jaw is too far back. I have some crowding of teeth too! Would you it help correct my overbite if I used Invisalign with class 2 correction because I really don't want braces

Some answers we don't want to hear

While you don't WANT braces, you want the result that comes from them.  While Invisalign has made some great advances, there are still limitations to what can be done.  Some providers may have methods, but the time and tools will be similar to just simply using brackets and wires.