I want to do a plastic surgery in my nose? (Photos)

I've broken nose, I breath very hard and my nose tend to the right side, the left side is completely blocked

Rhinoplasty for a broken nose, functional septoplasty for breathing

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump, straightening the broken nose and reducing the hanging columella and lifting the tip. A  septoplasty is performed in the back of the nose to improve airflow through it,since there may be a deviated nasal septum that occurred from breaking the nose. For more information about the differences between a rhinoplasty  and a septoplasty,  and  many broken nose repairs from our practice, please see the link and the video below

Plastic Surgery on My Nose

A septorhinoplasty can be done to improve your breathing and improve the appearance of your nose and correct your deviation and/or asymmetry. Consult with a rhinoplasty specialist in your area.

Close rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Thank you for the photos but go on some consultations with experts in your area and find out how your breathing problems. An be corrected

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD