Seb derm, rosacea and acne, what treatment?

I am 29 years old (woman)and have am dealing with adult acne and oily skin with flaking . Have been on antibiotics for several years. Antibiotics have stop working and the acne is getting worse. My skin is covered with it. Also i have started to get dry/tight flaky skin thats EXTREMELY oily on top. Could my problem be because of my long term use of antibiotics? All acne creams makes it worse . I have also tried ketoconazole shampoo, protopic and foot fungus cream but it all burned my skin

Tailored program of lasers, ointments and anti inflammatories for rosacea.

Rosacea is very complex and a tailored treatment program give the best results. This is because there are many types of rosacea (telengtctatic or capillaries, flushing and redness, acne like rosacea, ocular rosacea and even rhinophyma rosacea.) This is further compounded by your seb derm. 

To add to the complexity, everyone has different flare factors- Sunlight, stress, foods, chemical irritants, creams, changes in temperature, alcohol. The list goes on. 

A detailed history, together with a treatment tailored according to YOUR type of rosacea will give the best results. As a guide, I use a combination of -

1. Lasers ( to treat redness, broken capillaries, rhinophyma, flushing)- best laser is the V BEAM. IPL can be used, but usually not as effective

2. Creams - anti inflammatory

3. Tablets -anti - inflammatory and sometimes low dose Vitamin A. 

4. For females- Mineral make up is recommend, over make up that contains parabens. 

For the best results, consult a dermatologist for both medical and laser treatment options. 

Kind regards.

Dr Davin S. Lim.

Laser Dermatologist.

Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

I find that clear + brilliant, microneelding, skin care and peels do well for this combination.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.