How long do I need to wear this compression garment?

Im 1 week post op and i dont know how much longer i can wear this compression garment for, im constantly unzipping it throughout the day to relax a little bit! Its extremely uncomfortable and i cant seem to lay down or sleep for long before i need to reposition myself again.

Compression garment use

Thanks for your question. Usually compression needs to be used for up to 4 weeks. There are different garments that can be used and comfort is of the utmost importance. Speak with your surgeon to see if he/she can suggest another garment for you so you can recover more comfortably. 
Hope this helps!Dr. Newall

How long should you wear compression garments?

Thank you for your question. It depends on what kind of procedure you had, normally compression garments are used after liposuction is done. Patients use compression garments for about 6 weeks after surgery. Each patient has their own preference, some decide to use them for longer than that but its not necesary. Best is to consult with your chosen surgeon for his or her advice. Wishing you a speedy recovery.