How much does lip augmentation cost and do you have to get it more than once?

I would like to know the price range in Canada for lip augmentation and if you have to get it redone over time. If you do can you just choose not too? Or is this a forever thing?

The cost of lip augmentation can vary from person to person depending on how much filler is needed to obtain their desired goal.

The cost of lip augmentation can vary from person to person depending on how much filler is needed to obtain their desired goal. During your consultation with a board-certified dermatologist, they can give you an estimate of how much filler you would need along with a price range. Lip fillers are temporary, and the effects tend to wear off around 1 year. It’s up to you whether you want to continue having lip filler injections after the effects wear off.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Fillers and Longevity

Lip fillers need to be repeated every six months to a year depending on which filler was used.  Restylane usually lasts between 6 and 9 months and Juvederm (which is thicker) generally lasts a year.  Please consults a board certified physician who has a specialty in cosmetic injections for the best and most natural looking results.  I would not base my selection on cost, but rather the experience and qualifications of my injector.  Best, Dr. Green

Fillers

You should start out with maybe 1cc of filler and go from there. You do not want to overdo too much filler in the lips. It also depends on the look you are going for too. You can always add more filler to the lips if needed. Just remember if you are going to do your lips and you do not want to bruise you should not take any aspirins or anything that will thin the blood since brusing can occur. Starting price is around $480 per syringe 

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Lip augmentation

Yes, you can have your lips augmented. You can use the Restylane or Juvederm type products. 
Depending on what you want done and need I could probably do it with a 1/2 cc or 1 cc syringe.
I see you want the Canadian price...so you will need to call someone in your area. 
These products will usually last about a year. I personally would not suggest a permanent filler .
S often I see a patient that did something permanent and they are not happy with it.Then they are stuck with it.
This is my personal opinion....
be sure to see an experienced Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for this treatment.
good luck to you.

Esta Kronberg, MD
Houston Dermatologic Surgeon

Permanent Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question, alicia.urbina93. There are more permanent lip augmentation solutions. Temporary fillers will need to be repeated every year or so to ensure that you maintain your results. Temporary fillers are a good option for patients who are not sure if they would like more full lips for the long-term. Temporary fillers allow patients to try out their new lip look and permanent fillers (namely, fat injectables) will allow patients to have a permanent result should they decide to move forward with their fuller lips.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Fillers Long Term, Use Cannulas and a Conservative approach

Lip fillers are not permanent.  the only solution for long term augmentation are implants and/or fat injections.  I like fillers or fat and then with filler touch ups. you will need to maintain long term.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.