I had my first tattoo removal session 4 weeks ago! Is this a scar or would it fade if I did a second session? (photos)

I had this horrible tattoo and i wanted to remove it .. i don't know which laser my doc is using but you can see some places are red and some are white and they look like stretch marks .. do i go for a second treatment session or i stop .. i'm scarred is this a scar sign or would it go .. it's been 4 weeks and i'm scared please help me and answer my qus. Please

Tattoo removal progress

This appears to be a fairly good result after one treatment. I would continue with the treatments.