I had my first tattoo removal session 4 weeks ago! Is this a scar or would it fade if I did a second session? (photos)

I had this horrible tattoo and i wanted to remove it .. i don't know which laser my doc is using but you can see some places are red and some are white and they look like stretch marks .. do i go for a second treatment session or i stop .. i'm scarred is this a scar sign or would it go .. it's been 4 weeks and i'm scared please help me and answer my qus. Please

Continue treatment

Actually, it appears to me that you are getting positive results considering that you only had one treatment. There is skin reaction to laser removal, but with right topical treatment it goes away fairly quickly. I would suggest you to share your concerns with your provider and continue with laser tattoo removal. If it is Picosure laser, then your tattoo will be gone with as little as 4 treatments. Good luck

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Tattoo removal progress

This appears to be a fairly good result after one treatment. I would continue with the treatments. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD