What is a good garmet to help after Tummy tuck ! I'm 4 weeks post and still have a lot of lower abdomen swelling.

4 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.At this point (4 weeks post-po) the swelling have to be minimal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Spanks or a waist girdle

The swelling will probably persist for a couple of month or so.  The slowest area for the swelling to leave is the lower abdomen, just over the incision site.

R. McIntyre Bridges, MD
Shreveport Plastic Surgeon

Garment

it is normal to still be swollen. I usually recommend a spanks or a girdle that covers your abdomen as well as your vaginal area

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon