Had breast augmentation about 15 years ago at age 40. I was size C then after op. Went to size A in the last 2 years.

Never without breast pain. Musles spasms in one breast getting worse each year and would rather remove implants but nothing but skin will be left and i will look like Dr Frankenstein latest's result. What is options if you remove implants without looking like a freak?

Implant deflation and capsular contracture

Thank you for your question. If you are going to have your implants removed you may also have to have capsule(scar tissue) removed as well. If you do not replaced your implants you do have a few options. Many patients have a breast lift to get rid of excess skin and elevate and reshape the breast. If more volume is needed then fat grafting is a good nonimplant option. I would discuss all this with a Board Certified plastic surgeon who does a lot of breast lifts and also does fat transfer. I also think it is best to stage the procedures in most cases. Good luck and I hope this helps!

Mammary prosthesis explantation options

Hi ikkifiouewr
Sounds like you need to get the implants out due to likely deflation and severe capsular contractrures.  
As I look at it, you have a few options.1. Remove implants, let it heal and then see if you even need anything.  You may get lucky.2. Remove implants & capsules, and replace with new implants, same pocket3. Remove implants & capsules, and replace with new implants, different pocket (go from over to under, or the reverse).
You will have to review options with your doctor.  Only number 1 will solve the symptoms and ensure that you don't get a recurrence.  On the other hand, you may not wind up with something you like.  You can go back later and add an implant, or a reconstruction using your own tissue.
All the best.
Sek

Breasts after implant removal

if you are going to have your implants removed and not replaced you do have a few options. Many patients have a breast lift to get rid of excess skin and elevate and reshape the breast. If more volume is needed then fat grafting is a good nonimplant option. I would discuss all this with a plastic surgeon who does a lot of breast lifts and also does fat transfer. Good luck.