What exactly is going on here? Is this a medical condition? Is it fixable? Dents and symm? (Photo)

I have these weird bumpy dents on the sides of my nose. I also have a huge bulge on the top right of my nose which is causing my nose to look like it is slanted to the left (relative to viewing from my eyes). You can see in some places the skin is darker and bumpier. I am hoping it is not a medical condition and that there is way to remove these dents, have a uniform skin texture, and fix asymmetries.

Nasal Asymmetry

Dear Dave,Have you had prior nasal surgery?  Have you had prior nasal trauma?  These are important questions to answer in order to evaluate the cause of your problem and provide the best solution.  While some asymmetries are best addressed with surgery, some can be corrected non-surgically, economically, and immediately with filler. I would be happy to discuss this with you further.All the best,Dr. Michelle Yagoda

Often you can see the underlying structure of the nose through the skin

The irregularities of the nasal dorsum are usually the nasal bones and cartilage you are seeing through the thin nasal skin. Sometimes as we age, the skin thins and these prominences appear to be getting worse. These irregularities can be nicely improved with a surgical rhinoplasty with very good chances of success. A non-surgical rhinoplasty is also an option, although the results are not long-lasting.

Theda C. Kontis, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon