My thighs are bulky compared to the rest of my body. Can you recommend a treatment?

I want my thighs and legs to as slimer as mi tummy

Bulky thighs and legs just beg for liposuction!

Liposuction under tumescent local with the smaller cannulas does so well and is so easy to undergo for those pesky bulky thighs and legs. The results are dramatic and it is easy to undergo.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Treatment for bulky thighs

Liposuction with the tumescent technique is the most effective liposuction technique to remove excess fat and safely recontour your thighs with the least recovery time, taking three days or less before you can return to work. The procedure is an office procedure for which patients are awake, eliminating risks and costs associated with general anesthesia. I hope you can locate a board-certified dermatologic surgeon experienced in tumescent liposuction in your area. All the best,
Renuka Diwan,MD

Renuka Diwan, MD
Cleveland Dermatologic Surgeon

Lipedema Treatment and Liposuction

You may have lipedema, access of fat disproportion on the legs.  I suggest you see a body scultping expert to determine what is the best option for you.  Dr. Emer.

Treatment for bulky thighs

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to give specific recommendations without a photo, but generally speaking liposuction would be a good treatment to remove excess bulk from thighs. SmartLipo of the thighs would remove stubborn fat and do some skin tightening as well. You may also consider CoolSculpting if you wish to go a non-surgical route. If you have a lot of excess skin from weight loss or gain, you may also consider a Thigh Lift as liposuction and CoolSculpting will only remove fat cells. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Liposuction For Bulky Thighs

Thank you for posting your interesting question. If you feel that your thighs and legs are "bulky" compared to the rest of your body, liposuction of your thighs may be beneficial. Liposuction removes the excess fat and can make your lower extremity in proportion with your torso. I recommend that you have a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is experienced with liposuction. At the time of your consultation, you will have a detailed history and physical examination, express your goals, learn your best plastic surgical options, have all of your questions answered to your satisfaction and see many of the surgeon's before and after liposuction results. Only when you are completely comfortable should your proceed. Best wishes, Dr. Richard Swift

Bulky thighs

You did not post photos. If your thighs are mainly fatty then perhaps liposuction is reasonable. If your skin is loose and hanging then perhaps a high lift is an option.

Lipo to the thighs is this a good procedure

Thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

with out a picture or examination, the recommendations are difficult to tailor to your concerns. In general liposuction is a good method to debulk and improve the contour of moderately enlarged areas. however, skin removal is indicated with the excess is increased.

Finally, make sure that you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Wishing you the best in your journey

If your thighs are proportionally large.....

For most people, when a body part is disproportionately large, the best option is Liposuction.   Liposuction is extremely popular for this reason.  This is primarily because it removes fat cells from where you don't want them.   And, since you don't typically make new fat cells, that area will always be proportionately smaller at any given weight than it would have been if you did not have liposuction.   DiscoverTheBeauty.com

Thighs and legs heavy, tummy slim - best treatment?

Thank you for asking about your body proportions.

Usually liposuction is very effective for improving body proportions.
I suggest you either post photos to provide more information or see a plastic surgeon in consultation.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Thinner thighs

Without photos I would venture to say some careful and judicious liposuction to your thighs would help.I would use small cannulas to do this.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon