I Am A45 Year Old African American Male Looking for a Experience Doctor to Perform Lower Blepharoplasty?

I am a 45 year old african american male in charlotte NC looking for a highly experience doctor to perform lower eye blepharoplasty in the charlotte NC area. I prefer a doctor that is highly experience with african american skin.

Doctor Answers 2

An oculoplastic surgeon for blepharoplasty

I would recommend seeking out an oculoplastic surgeon. They are the best qualified to perform lower blepharoplasty since their focus and specialty training is in the eye area. If you are seeing a general plastic surgeon or a facial plastic surgeon, make sure that they have extensive experience with lower eyelid surgery and ask to see several photographs of patients that have had the procedure with them.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 66 reviews

Find blepharoplasty surgeon

Thank you for your question about finding a blepharoplasty surgeon.

  • Charlotte is a large city with excellent surgeons,
  • For your blepharoplasty, look for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Oculoplastic Surgeon. Check their websites,
  • Make a list of 3 who appeal to you,
  • Choose the surgeon who has time and interest in you and does not try to upsell you to products and treatments you do not want or need.
  • Hope this helps, best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 43 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.