Am I a good candidate for forehead reduction/hairline lowering surgery? (photos)

I'm tired of always having to have bangs to hide my forehead and am seriously considering forehead reduction surgery. Is this the best option for me? I know it's often a 2-step procedure involving a balloon to stretch out the skin, but two surgeons have told me they could lower my hairline in one step. Is this advisable? I have no hair loss, but have been using Latisse on my scalp for the past year, especially around my hairline to try to fill it in - does that present any problem? Thanks!

Photos are not enough to say if you would be a "good candidate" for surgery. You need to see a doctor for a proper exam.

Photos are not enough to say if you would be a "good candidate" for surgery. You need to see a doctor for a proper exam.  The doctor also needs to understand your clear goals.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon