Am I a Good Candidate for Eyelid Surgery? I Have Had Filler with No Luck. (photo)

I'm 28 years old Have always suffered from eye bag Have had filler numerous of times with no success.

Eyelid surgery #eyelidsurgery #blepharoplasty

Unfortunately, your photo did not show the area that you are asking about very clearly.  My best advice to you is to seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine if eyelid surgery is right for you.  Many surgeons do free consultations.  Eyelid surgery would address the fat pockets underneath the eyes.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Lower Eyelids

If you have been unhappy with fillers, a lower blepharoplasty may be warranted.  However, a proper evaluation with a board certified specialist is recommended first to determine the best way to achieve the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Am I a Good Candidate for Eyelid Surgery? I Have Had Filler with No Luck.

You appear to have lower eyelid fat bags that would make you a candidate for Lower Eyelid Surgery.

Blepharoplasty with fat transfer for eyelid aging.

Blepharoplasty with fat transfer for eyelid aging is what will dramatically improve your problem, not using fillers alone.

Lower eyelid bags- treatment options

Your picture is not very good and can not replace a consultation. However, a conservative transconjunctival lower blepharoplasty with possibly laser resurfacing of the lower eyelid skin is an option for you. 

Dilip D. Madnani, MD, FACS

Eye issues

Thanks for the photo, but it is so hard to see anything due to the poor quality photo. It is best to go for a consultation and be properly evaluated. Good luck.