I'm 20 yrs old, 5'8", and 182 lbs. Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift and Liposuction? (photos)

Am i a good cabdidate for a bbl and lipo? I am 5'8 weight 182 , and 20 years old, do i need to loose weight for the procedure?please give your advice, thank

I'm 20 yrs old, 5'8", and 182 lbs. Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift and Liposuction?

You will have a phenomenal result.  Just find a plastic surgeon who produces great results and is an expert at the Brazilian buttlift.

Candidate for BBL and lipo

For what a can see on your photos, you are a candidate for a BBL.
You can get exelent results with a body like yours.

Dr Gustavo Almanzar. DR

Gustavo Almanzar, MD

Based solely on your photos, you look like you might be an excellent candidate for a BBL. Best to go in to see a plastic surgeon for an evaluation to plan your surgery.

I'm 20 yrs old, 5'8", and 182 lbs. Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift and Liposuction

Thank you for submitting your question.  Yes you are a good candidate for the BBL surgery.  Make sure ypu have realistic expectations.  Select your surgeon by reputation and other people referrals.  Look at his
credentials.  Select a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Make sure you feel very comfortable with your surgeon and see a lot of before and after photos.  Request to contact a patient that had the same surgery.  Best Wishes

BBL Candidate?

You may be a candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift and you have realistic expectations.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

So, you want a Brazilian Butt Lift?

It appears that you would benefit from liposuction and fat transfer to your butt and hips - A Brazilian Butt Lift. You need a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in BBL procedures. This means that he/she needs to do at least 6-8 BBLs per week and can show you over 100 of his./her own before and after pictures. Good luck on your search.

Thank you for the pictures

Based on them, I believe that you make a great candidate for BBL, although your almost side picture shows a bit of a protruded abdomen and a tummy tuck will give you greater results.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Reasonable candidate

Thank you for your pictures. I think that you are reasonable candidate for liposuction and fat grafting to your buttocks. I think this will improve your abdominal contour which will make your waist thinner