Am I a Good BBL Candidate? Do I Have Enough Fat? Can I Get Breast Lift at Same Time? (photo)

I'm hoping a doctor or few can reply 1) Do i have enough fat for bbl? 2) can i get a breast lift at same time? 3) I'm not looking for a huge kim kardashian booty. Just a lifted look with nice projection. If I'm not doing large volume, will recovery be easier 4) are drains required? Thanks and thanks!!!

Do you have enough fat?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.  Please visit my page on finding the right doctor at drnichter.com on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Candidates for Buttock Augmentation surgery desire an enhancement in the buttock area to offer a more balanced, defined or shapelier contour to the body. There appears to be two different groups of patients seeking the procedure. One group of patients is younger and has goals of transforming their bodies into more curvaceous figures, like popular Hollywood stars, J. Lo or Beyonce Knowles. The other group of patients is women that have aged and would like to restore a more youthful backside with buttock fullness to replace now sagging areas. Men have also been requesting buttock implants as well.

Do you have enough fat?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Enough fat for BBL

You probably have enough fat for a Brazilian Butt lift.  During surgery, we often find more fat than we expect.  You would need a live consultation to confirm whether you a a good candidate for surgery, and whether you are a candidate for multiple simultaneous surgeries.

Dennis Dass, MD

Enough fat for BBL

Dennis Dass, MD

Brazilian Butt lift and breast lift performed at the same time

I'm not sure if you have enough fat for the Brazilian Butt lift based on your pictures.  An in-person exam as well as some "wish pictures" would help.  If you really aren't looking to add much volume, you might have enough fat.  A breast lift can be performed in the same operation, but it can complicate recovery since you shouldn't lay on your butt or your breasts.  Some of my patients have used a maternity pillow to position themselves on their sides.  I generally use drains with my BBLs.  I am worried about the loose skin on your abdomen.  You might consider a modified tummy tuck, but you would need to consult with a plastic surgeon first.

Am I a Good BBL Candidate? Do I Have Enough Fat? Can I Get Breast Lift at Same Time?

Over the internet still with the excellent posited photos very hard to determine if there is enough fat to transfer. My guess is yes, I would need at least 800 cc's of clean fat, so liposuction of many areas could possibly give 1.5 liters. I would do the lips first than cleanse the fats, inject in prone position. Finally do breast lift last. 

Enough Fat for A Brazilian 'Butt Lift' ?

In a word - yes - you have enough fat for the BBL. Your surgeon can discuss the areas that would be possible to remove fat from and leave you looking even better. The breast lift can be combined with the BBL but will mean that you have to lie on the augmented buttocks which I personally try to discourage. There is no scientific proof, but I feel reducing the amount of pressure on the grafted buttocks may help to improve the survival rate of the transplanted fat. Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Brazilian Buttock Lift in Thin Women

There are very few women who are really too thin for a BBL. A ggod surgeon can find that hidden fat. If you only wnat a modest enlargement and do not want to be too large, than you should have enough fat. The amount of fat transferred has nothing to do with length/severity of recovery. I perform 3-4 BBLs per week and never use a drain and have never had a seroma or fluid collection that were a problem.

Brazilian Buttock Lift in Thin Women

Brazilian Butt Lift

From your pictures you should have enough fat in your thighs and hips to allow for a nice but not drastic change with the Brazilian Butt Lift technique.  In my opinion, it's best to avoid drastic overdone results with all forms of plastic surgery.  It is perfectly reasonable to combine the BBL with a breast lift procedure.  Just remember that the early days of recovery will be somewhat annoying, as it will be hard to find a comfortable sleeping position.  Plan accordingly and have some helping friends available.  Your surgeons should be able to provide some practical suggestions to help during the recovery period.

Brazilian Butt Lift

Candidate for breast lift and fat grafting to the buttocks

I think that you have answered your own question.  You appear to be a good candidate for a breast lift.   However in order to give you any significant enlargement of your buttocks you will need to have sufficient fat to harvest.  At the time of an examination this can be determined.  

Brazilian butt lift and breast lift

Certainly a breast lift and fat injection in your buttocks is possible. An exam in person would help decide if you have enough fat to harvest for an exam.

Brazilian butt lift and breast lift

Brazilian Butt Lift & Breast Lift Can Be Safely Combined

The brazilian but lift and breast lift can be safely performed in combination.  In my experience it takes at least 400 cc of fat transfer per buttock to get a significant augmentation with lifting effect from the brazilian butt lift.  Given the photos shared, it will be tough to get that much fat from liposuction in your case.  That does not mean that you cannot benefit from the procedure.  A posterior photo would be helpful in determining how much drooping of the buttock you are experiencing.  Your photos suggest that your outcome from the brazilian butt lift will be subtle in terms of augmentation.  I would not expect significant lifting effect given the small volume of fat that you have for injection.  It is important to adjust your expectations.  Best of luck!