A Cream to React to Fillers?

I have noticed some creams that promise collagen regrowth react to fillers. Much like eating a lot of salt, when applied to injected areas, they plump. I am wondering if there are any creams that are known to work well with either injected areas or non-injected areas. What are your recommendations?

Doctor Answers 1

Creams with Dermal Fillers?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi Gianna.  There are no creams we are aware of that will develop collagen or increase the effectiveness of dermal fillers.  Good luck.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.4 out of 5 stars 7 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.