Am I a Candidate for Sculptra in my Midface? (photo)

A zygomatic arch reduction surgery performed 2 years ago has left my Midface very flat and recessed relative to my lower face. How would I be able to achieve feminine full cheeks? Is Sculptra the answer? Would I be able to have it injected to just my Midface and not the arch? Thank you ahead of time.

Sculptra is the perfect mid face product

You are an excellent candidate for Sculptra for the midface. Sculptra is a wonderful product and will be perfect to volumize the cheeks and give you the fullness in that area that you need.  Please find an experienced board certified dermatologist in your area for the best cosmetic results.

Sculptra is an excellent product.

I think Sculptra is an excellent product for midface/ cheeks augmentation. It gives subtle, very natural results that usually last up to 2 years. I think you will benefit from Sculptra injections.

Am I a Candidate for Sculptra in my Midface?

Yes and for fat grafts, fillers besides sculptra. You need to see a few PSs in person to develop a game plan of filler reconstruction. 

Sculptra, Radiesse, or Voluma for cheek augmentation

There are many good products for cheek augmentation, including Voluma which will be available in the next 2-3 months.  Sculptra allows for a subtle fill that has duration of around 2 years and is perfect if you want gradual, very natural results over time.  I prefer Radiesse or Voluma for a more immediate correction.  Sometimes I will combine Sculptra with one of these other products to get the benefits of each.  I would tailor your injections to your unique facial structure, and there is certainly no reason that the arch would need to be injected. 

Michael Contreras, MD
Greenwood Village Dermatologic Surgeon