Vaser Liposelection for the Hips?

Would Vaser liposuction help me? I weigh about 275 pounds with huge hips for my frame. I don't have a problem losing weight generally, but the hips never go down which almost makes me look grotesque in that area.

Vaser Liposelection for the Hips

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Some #areas of the body Vaser is applied to include the face, chin, neck, arms, back, abdomen, "love handles", buttocks, thighs, hips, saddlebags, knees, and, the male chest during Gynecomastia surgery. An ideal  #candidate for Vaser Liposuction is a person in good health who seeks a minimally invasive way to remove stubborn fat with less downtime than traditional #liposuction. Vaser is ideal for those seeking improved definition of muscles and contouring.  Those who seek increased sculpting of are ideal vaser lipo candidates. There are three types of #Vaser Lipo. Each benefit patients differently depending on their needs. 

Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Seeking the right doctor and gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Vaser Liposuction best method for liposuction of the hips

Vaser Liposelection surgery is a surgery that reduces the fat cells in the area of the hips, thighs, and abdomen. I often use the vaser liposelection on clients who desire contouring of these areas. It is not a substitute surgery for weight loss. If you are over weight for your size of frame then you can diet and exercise and reduce your weight and then consider liposuction for your areas such as the hips which will make this area flatter and smaller. Many big boned clients have this surgery in the hip and thigh areas and recover well after surgery. Many clients decide to have the surgery and exercise both before and afterwards and the areas just look better. Fat cells do not return in the area of liposuction so clients are very pleased with the contouring offered with the vaser liposelection.

John Ward, MD (retired)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon