Why Would Swelling Come Back Two Weeks After Restylane?

I'm concerned about the re-swelling of my face. I had juvederm ultra plus injected in the hollows of my cheeks about a month ago and a trench refilled 2 weeks ago with Restylane (that was the PS decision). Yesterday my entire face swelled up again completely and it won't go down.

Is this a delayed allergic response? Why would so much swelling just re-appear 2 weeks later?

Restylane will cause swelling

Although Restylane does cause swelling it is unusual to get swelling a month after the injection.  I would go back to whoever did your treatment and have this checked.as it may be an alergic reaction.

Metairie Dermatologic Surgeon