What Can Be Done on Rings Around Eyes and Sunken Lids?

I have rings around my lower eyelids that formed over the last 15 years. I think my lower lids have started to sink into my larger cheeks. Also, the skin is slightly darker. I was diagnosed by a dermatolisgist for facial rosacea, which may be related. I am 37 years old and of Indian origin. Any procedure you think may help?

Doctor Answers 1

Treating sunken eyes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

First of all, you should be evaulated for under eye Juvederm or Restylane to fill in the tear trough and minimize the deep hollows.  This will make you look younger and more rested and will minimize the shadows that darken the eyes.  The rest of the darkness is in the skin. 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.