Best Facial Fillers Doctor in the Portland, OR Area?

Hi, I am only 28, but am considering having an injectable filler like Juvederm or Radiesse injected into my nasiolabial folds, so I don't need anything drastic. I really want to have it done, but I've been a little scared though because of the reviews I've read.

If someone could recommend a great doctor in the Portland, OR area, that would be fantastic. I did consult at the Portland Facial Clinic, but still am hesitant after the negative reviews of the injections. Thank you!

Doctor Answers 1

Facial Fillers near Portland

I not sure how far away this is but you would not go wrong with Dr mark Jewel in Eugene, OR...He is a past national president of ASAPS

Montclair Plastic Surgeon
4.1 out of 5 stars 50 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.