Permanent Treatment for Sunken Eyes?

I'm a 25-year-old Male. I have sunken eyes around my lower eyelid . Recently, I've had one of those horrible accidents and it affected my eyebrow. After doing surgery and recovering from my eye area wounds, the sunken areas got worse.

I'm so disappointed and I'm depressed. Is there any way for me to permanently get rid of these sunken eyes?

Doctor Answers 1

Procedure for sunken eyes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

A procedure to fix baggy and sunken eyes is called Blepharoplasty. It can remove the unwanted bags and help bring smooth skin back around the eyes. Schedule a consultation with a surgeon and ask about it.

Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.