Help with Finding Nose Surgery Doctor in Montgomery County?

I have a deviated septum, huge bump, and big nose. I am trying to find a doctor in Montgomery County or close to here to help me get it fixed. I have a dream of being pretty I would need help getting it done with Medicare, maybe even a payment plan but credit is bad. Thank you!

Doctor Answers 3

Nose Surgery Doctor in Montgomery County

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The ASPS website is a good starting point for a list of qualified surgeons. If you clarify the state, we can provide you some suggestions. In any event, consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert surgeons to find the best option for you.

West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 56 reviews

Finding a surgeon in montgomery county

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I am in practice in montgomery county.  Functional aspects of nasal surgery such as your septum are typically covered by insurance.  Cosmetic aspects are not.  I would be happy to meet with you to evaluate your nose at which time I can also image you on my computer and show you how surgery could change it from the outside.

Roger J. Friedman, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty in Montgomery County

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Dear Tina,
The first question is which state are we referring to? I am located in Montgomery County, Maryland.
The good news is that you can have your septum repaired and covered by your insurance. I am not certain how old you are, but, Medicare is generally for older individuals.
No insurance or government programs will likely cover any cosmetic work. Financing may be an option.

Philip S. Schoenfeld, MD, FACS
Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 34 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.