Will Microdermabrasion or Chemical Peel Get Rid of Milia on Face?

I have a co-worker who has been asking about treatment for the small white cysts on her face. I knew right away that it was milia. As an esthetican, I know a lancet can be very carefully used, along with topical products to get rid of the milia. Will microdermabrasion or chemical peels work too? What would be a better process?

Microdermabrasion or Chemical Peels for Milia

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Microdermabrasion and chemical peels help to exfoliate the skin to make the milia easier to remove. If there are a lot of milia, sometimes our estheticians will do one or two treatments to remove the dead layer for ease of removal.  

Atlanta Dermatologist