Is There an Invisalign Teen Trained Doctor in Trinidad and Tobago?

Doctor Answers 3

Go to website to search...

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Any orthodontist or dentist who is an invisalign provider can help you. Contact invisalign company directly by going on their website for a list of providers in your area. On the website, you need to go to the upper right hand side and use the pull down menu and choose Trinidad and Tobago and it will bring up the invisalign website for that country.

Mission Viejo Orthodontist

I'm sure there's an Invisalign Teen provider in your area

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }} will give you that information. Also, you could just Google Invisalign for that country or city and maybe that would help. Also, your current dentist would have a listing or a number for you to call to find out.

Michael J. Thomas, DDS
Los Angeles Dentist

Invisalign providers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Go to and click on the providers. Also you can call them and ask for the foreign countries providers. But befor applying of Invisalign, check the website and find out if you are a candidate for treatment or not.

Bruce Vafa, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.