How Much Does Ultrashape Cost?

How Much Does Ultrashape Cost?

Cost of UltraShape

At my office UltraShape starts at $1400 per session. Pricing varies, if you pay upfront for a package we can offer 15% off and if you do a second area and pay upfront we can offer 20% off. We do recommend three sessions spaced two to four weeks apart for best results. 

Cost of UltraShape

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

UltraShape Cost

It depends on how large the area is and varies by office/location.  Our pricing would be dramatically different as we only use UltraShape with VelaShape to ensure our patients receive maximum results.  I would recommend setting up a consultation to go over the treatment and pricing.

Thank you,

Dr. Zena Gabriel

UltraShape Cost

Thank you,

Dr. Zena Gabriel