Is Dime Curves Pill an Effective Alternative to Brazilian Butt Lift?

I have looked into Brazilian Butt Lift but its way too much money. I read about some pills called Dime curves that supposedly give you a bigger butt.

I'm 17 and I'm suffering from serious lack of confidence due to unflattering bottom half. Please give me advice on whether you think I should take it or not. Any feedback would be very helpful.

It contains these ingredients: Maca (Macapure) Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis) Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens)(Berries) Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graceum) Vitamin C Mexican Wild Yam Soy Isoflavones Vitamin D Citrus Bioflavonoids Rose Hips Calcium Genistein

Dime Curves pill one of many scams!

Don't waste your money. There are so many scams out there. As soon as some people hear that something has become popular, or that something is of great concern to people, they try to monopolize on the idea by creating "herbal remedies" that can magically solve the problem. You can go to your local vitamin shop and buy all of those vitamins and herbs. None of them, or combination of them, will specifically effect your buttocks fat cells.

Dime curves is not an effective alternative to Brazilian Butt lift

Thank you for the great question. Today, there are many excellent and effective ways to safely augment the gluteal region. There is no pill or injection that will augment this area safely. Unfortunately, there are many people and companies that are offering such things. Please be careful! These offered treatments are at best a waste of money and at worse very deforming and possibly life threatening. Here in South Florida, we've seen many patients that have received injections of various materials into the gluteal region with horrific results. These materials are not able to be removed afterwards and the patients suffer from severe deformities for the rest of their lives.

This is completely unnecessary as there are safe and effective ways to augment this region. Your best bet is to only work with a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of plastic surgery and who can provide a wide range of options for augmentation of this area. In our practice, we offer financing so that patients of any budget can safely receive this procedure.

Save your money

If you are not awash in money you REALLY should not waste your limited funds on bogus treatments.

NONE of these pills and lotions deliver on their promises. Just stop and think for a second...what magical property does a Hodge podge of "herbs" in varying concentration have that would magically and symmetrically and specifically increase your buttocks?

EVEN IF magically "Maca (Macapure) Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis) Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens)(Berries) Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graceum) Vitamin C Mexican Wild Yam Soy Isoflavones Vitamin D Citrus Bioflavonoids Rose Hips Calcium Genistein" could grow your buttocks -- why would other parts of the body not share in this growing frenzy and grow as well?

Does this REALLY make sense to you?

Save your money.

Dr. P. Aldea

Non-surgical enlargement of the buttocks

The only way to noticeable enlarge your buttocks in a non-surgical way is to increase the mass of  your gluteus muscle with exercise.  There are no pill or supplements that will do that.  Unfortunately there is no shortage of unethical people that try to peddle useless products.

Boris M. Ackerman, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Pills Are Not an Effective Alternative to a Brazilian Butt Lift

There are no magic pills that will enlarge your breast, buttocks, thighs, hips, lips or whatever else they're promising. Be very cautious, reviews you read online could be from promoters.

Maca root, dime curves, bbb and those types of products are generally full of things you can buy for yourself at the vitamin store (for much less) and they're not evaluated or regulated by the FDA.

Eat more protein, exercise, try on lots of different clothing to see what flatters best, consider volume adding undergarments, and be patient. You're young and your body and self-image are still forming - give yourself a bit more time. And if you're still unhappy, consider a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who can discuss options specific to you and your body.

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

Can Frequent Sitting After My Brazilian Butt Lift Affect My Results?

This is a great question as the post-operative care is just as important as the surgery in making sure that you achieve the results that you desire from you Brazilian Butt Lift (fat transfer) surgery. 

Your surgeon does a lot of things to try and ensure that as much of the fat survives as possible.  These things include centrifuge the fat so that only the best possible fat is used for your butt augmentation.  Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) can also be used to increase the amount of fat that survives.  The fat is also typically placed in small aliquots throughout the butt to try and ensure the greatest survival of the fat after your procedure. 

However if the post-operative care is not diligent you may loose some of the precious fat that has been transferred for your augmentation.  In my practice it is very clear which patients are strict with their post-op regimen and which are not. 

I typically do not let patients sit or sleep on their butt for six weeks.  The first two weeks they can’t sit or sleep on their back at all.  After the first two weeks they sit for an hour at a time using one of the special BBL pillows.  There are several pillows on the market that are great:

1.     BBL Pillow:

2.     Booty Buddy

3.     Curve Cure

b.    The curve cure also has a mattress available. 

Patients need to use one of these special pillows while they are recovering to keep all the pressure off the butt.  Pressure from sitting will damage the fat that has been transferred and limits the results that you obtain from your surgery. 

I also have had patients that want to use boppy pillows or other round pillows for their butt.  They are not the same. The pillow is not to cushion the butt; it is to eliminate all pressure from the buttock. 

I hope this helps you achieve the results that you desire.  I know it sounds like a rough six weeks, however if you are going to have the surgery I want you to have the best possible results from your Brazilian Butt Lift.  Please discuss the sitting protocol with your board certified plastic surgeon as every surgeon has his or her own protocol for post-operative sitting. 

Beware of Magic Pills Scam!

Thank you for question! Unfortunately there is no magic pill that will spot treat certain areas of the body! Beware of scams!! Best of luck!

Dr Dhaval Patel 
Double Board Certified
Plastic Surgeon
Hoffman Estates 
Oak Brook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Dime Pills=Snake Oil

Hi and great question. 
I appreciate the time you are spending researching the procedure. 

Dime pills are a SCAM.  Please look on the label of the bottle and it will say something to the effect "Dietary Supplement" and possible "Not Intended for Medical Treatment".  These clauses are placed by the manufacture so that the FDA (Federal Drug Administration, the group that certifies Drugs actually work) does not have oversight!  It is a loophole; and a major scam that is still ongoing.  Please don't waste your money; there aren't many things that physicians/doctors/scientist are comfortable giving absolutes; but, this is something I can guarantee 100% WILL NOT WORK.  I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news.  

I wish you the best of luck.  

Matthew J Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Dime Curves Pill Vs. Brazilian Butt Lift

Thanks for your Realself Question, "Is the Dime Curves Pill an Effective Alternative to a Brazilian Butt Lift?"  The answer is most certainly it is not an effective alternative.  Pills that are designed to augment the buttocks are mostly hype, and there is no pill or old fashioned remedy available which will greatly augment the buttocks.  Also, something to consider is the safety of the chemicals which are contained in those pills and remedies.  Thanks again for your question.

Paul C. Zwiebel, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

No pills work or Butt Enhancement Creams will work. Save your money, no creams, lotions, pills, saves, or oils will make you buttocks look bigger. Implants or fat transfer are the best way to go . See below links for more info.