Effect of Deep or Active FX on Pre-cancerous Lesions?

Does Deep FX or ActiveFX have any effect on pre-cancerous lesions or AK's (Actinic Keratosis)?

Pre-cancerous Lesions

Thank you for your question. Yes, if done correctly to target the lesions, and not just treat a small percentage of them. I hope this helps!

Pre-cancerous Lesions

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

CO2 resurfacing can be used to treat pre-cancerous lesions

Laser resurfacing of the skin can be used to treat precancerous and in some cases cancerous lesions if done appropriately. It is not usually first-line treatment but can be a very effective modality for treating numerous lesions on the face.

I hope my answer was helpful. Wish you the best!

Dr. Rasmussen 

Steven E. Rasmussen, MD, FAAD
Austin Dermatologist

Dr. Rasmussen 

Steven E. Rasmussen, MD, FAAD
Austin Dermatologist