Who to Go to for Juvederm Injection in Chicago?

Can you recommend a reputable plastic surgeon or physician in the Chicago, IL area or surrounding suburbs for Juvederm procedure?

Doctor Answers 3

Juvederm in Chicago

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There are many good Juveerm Injectors in Chicago. You may want to start out by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and look up plastic surgeons in your area.

New York Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 30 reviews

Chicago Surgeon for Juvederm

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would recommend Steve Dayan. Juvederm procedure is very easy. However the results and the risk of complications and ability to handle those situations varies among physicians. He should be able to handle any situation and give you a great result as well.


Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 126 reviews

Juvederm in Chicago

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi Little,

If I were in Chicago watching a Bear game at Soldier's Field, and thought, "Man, I could use a little Juvederm in my nasolabials", I would head on down to see one of the following docs...Steven Dayan, MD, or Julius Few, MD.

You will be well taken care of.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 39 reviews

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.