Can You Use Latisse at Any Age?

Hi, i am 13 years old. I have red hair and blonde eye lashes. If i don't pile on mascara (as i did in the picture below)my eyelashes are not even noticable. They are thin and not vey long, and defanantly not thick. Would I benefit from Latisse, or would you not recommend it for my age, or do you think it would even be worth it? Or is there even an age limit? I would greatly appreciate any answers.

Mimimum age for Latisse

I would recommend that you wait a few years. At 13 your body is still developing and no one knows for sure if their might be problems for such a young person down the road. This is a medication, and I would recommend that you wait until you are 18 to use it. I suspect it would work for your lashes but it is unlikely that many doctors would feel comfortable prescribing it for someone at your age.

Greenwood Village Ophthalmologist

Mimimum age for Latisse

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Greenwood Village Ophthalmologist