Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift in Central Texas?

What is the cost of a Brazilian butt lift in Central Texas like Austin or even Dallas?

Consider surgeon qualifications not just fees when selecting a Brazilian Butt Lift surgeon!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

A Brazilian Butt lift is a procedure plastic surgery that is extremely technique and certain dependent. For the best results is very important to work with a plastic surgeon that has a great deal of experience with this surgery.

In our practice we do a great deal of butt contouring and have many patients that travel to Miami from out of town for their procedure. Many of these patients begin the process by scheduling I consult. This is a virtual consultation where we will connect your computer to our practice computer through an encrypted network. During the visit, you will be able to see your own photographs transform. This will give you an idea of what you could possibly expect after the surgery. This is then an essential communication tool that allows us to understand our patients goals and give them realistic expectations. Afterwards, our out-of-town patients arrive to Miami the day before the surgery for their real in person consultation. They then receive the surgery and recover in beautiful South Florida. Afterwards are patients are encouraged to initiate an exercise regimen and a healthy balanced diet. This will only accentuate and flattering your new curves.

For more information on Brazilian butt lifts or butt augmentation, please schedule an iConsult or visit us online at the link below:

Do any Surgeons in Austin Texas Specialize in Performing Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeries?

When I first moved to Austin Texas from Miami I was told that I would never do anymore butt augmentation surgeries.  That statement couldn’t be any further from the truth.  The Brazilian Butt Lift is one of the most common surgeries that I do in my practice here in Austin Texas.  Butt augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift or butt implant) is just as popular in Texas as it was during my time in Miami. 

The idea of having an hourglass figure, curves and a full butt was popularized by the Kardashians and others years ago and has just caught fire.  These procedures have become so popular because it allows people to embrace the curves and figure that they love.  We all have different body frames and this enhances the figure that we were given.  My patients throughout Texas and especially in Austin deserve to be able to embrace and love their curves just like my patients in Miami. 

Social media has transformed the beauty and fashion industry as individuals of every shape, size and style can share their story with the world.  It used to be that patients brought in pictures of movie stars and celebrities.  Now the majority of my patients come in with pictures from Instagram of their Instafamous figure crushes.  The benefit of social media is that ideas can be spread from coast to coast.  So, the excitement of a Brazilian Butt Lift (butt augmentation with fat transfer) does not have to be limited to cities like Miami. 

Butt augmentation has been one of the fasting growing procedures in the United States over the past year, because of this popularity many surgeons have started performing these procedures.  However most of my patients are looking for someone that specializes in butt augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implants) and not someone that is doing their first or second butt augmentation surgery. 

There are several factors that go into achieving a phenomenal butt augmentation.  One, is understanding that the goal is to give a patient an improved overall shape not just a bigger buttock.  This is important because planning has to go into the liposculpting to give patients the hourglass or A-frame figure they desire.  The 360 liposuction can shape each patient to their specific desires.  Which typically include a tiny waist, hip and butt augmentation resulting in an incredible figure. 

Experience in the procedure allows me to give patients a realistic idea of how much fat is available for transfer and how much fat is needed to achieve their desired results.  It also allows me to discuss what is possible for each individual patient in regards to their butt augmentation.  Some patients are better candidates for a Brazilian Butt Lift while other patients need a butt implant and some patients do best with both procedures. 

The third, and probably most important is the post-op care.  My team in our office in meticulous with helping make sure patients have good post-op instruction and are available to guide them through the process to recovery.  We make sure every patient understands how the garment is supposed to fit, proper massage techniques and the importance of avoiding any type of sitting after the Brazilian Butt Lift or butt implant surgery. 

It is important to discuss your butt augmentation surgery with a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon that specializes in Brazilian Butt Lift (butt augmentation with fat transfer) or butt implant surgeries.  Look at their before and after pictures and or any videos they may have on the surgery to make sure that you are a good fit for each other.  

Cost for a BBL?

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

In this area it varies between 6,500 to $10,000. A quick search on RS will show you similar numbers. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift Cost

In Toronto, Ontario, a Brazilian Butt Lift ranges from $8000 to $9500. This covers the liposuction as well as transferring the fat to your buttocks.

Fees for Brazilian Butt Lift

Although I understand your desire to obtain the price; I can't give you a fixed price for several reasons. Prices depend on:
Do you want it performed in an office, surgicenter or in a hospital setting?
Do you want a nurse, a surgeon, or a Board Certified Anesthesiologist to perform anesthesia?
Do you want me to provide you with dressings & garments or do you want to buy them?
Are there consultation fees or charges for postoperative visits?
Do you want a pain pump?
Depending on these factors surgery can range anywhere from $5500 up to $10,000. Additional fees are charged for liposuction of additional areas such as the hips and thighs. Think about it and make the right choice. Many other options are available and prices do vary accordingly.