End of day 1 after procedure, and zero leakage. Should I be worried?

It is the end of day 1 after my procedure, and I don't think I've had any leakage at all. It feels a tiny bit ticklish, and I haven't unzipped my binder to fully check, but the pads don't seem to be soaked at all. Should I be worried? I am 127 pounds and had lower and upper abdomen laser liposuction for a problem area, and I think 2 liters were taken out.

Leakage after Laser Lipo

Most patients will drain on average for 1-2 days after Laser Lipo, but the amount can vary greatly depending on the area treated, the amount of tumescent solution used, the amount of fat removed, if the incisions where closed etc. If you don't have any areas that seem to hurt out of proportion or have any fluid collections, there is probably nothing to worry about. If you are concerned you should contact your surgeon. Good luck.

Livingston Physician

Let's not worry--leakage after liposuction and adding aftercare: Venus Legacy/Exilis Ultra, Cellutone/zwave

I have had patients who leaked for up to 2 weeks and others who have stopped on day 1.  If you are concerned please see your doctor to evaluate. I do recommend adding RF treatments externally like venus legacy, exilis ultra, Vanquish, shock/vibration therapy like Cellutone/z wave, hyperbaric oxygen and compression in order to decrease swelling and improve results. Best, Dr. Emer.