Which is better for body contouring, CoolSculpting or TrueSculpt?

Would like to buy a body sculpting and non invasive fat reduction technology for my med spa. Could some body tell me which gives better results and which is more cost effective both for me and the patient.

Coolscupting versus TrueSculpt

Coolsculpting is the gold standard for fat reduction in a given area.  Just be certain to consult a board certified dermatologist who specializes in Coolsculpting.  Best, Dr. Green

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
Coolsculpting is the current gold standard with longterm and consistent results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

CS

Coolsculpting is the gold standard in non-surgical fat reduction.  There are many wanna-be's so buyer beware!

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Coolsculpting and Trusculpting

they are very different technologies and can even be used together. I suggest you do more research, but coolsculpting has the most long term consistent results.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Best for Body Contouring!

Dear new image medical spa:

CoolSculpting and TruSculpt are different ways to reduce superficial fat thickness without surgery.
  • TruSculpt, using radiofrequency delivers heat to destroy the fat cells.
  • CoolSculpting uses cold temperatures to nearly freeze the fat, killing and permanently reducing the fat cells.

• In our practice, many patients turn to CoolSculpting for the most reliable, consistent and effective method of permanently reducing fat. If you have smaller bulges, a series of CoolSculpting sessions will provide up to 20% reduction of the fat which fits into the CS applicator.
  • If you wish a single session where up to 90% of the fat under the skin is removed, contoured and smoothened, traditional tumescent LipoContouring is recommended.
I hope this helps. All the best!

Dean P. Kane, MD, FACS