Is it possible to move the base of the nose higher on the face? And then also get a lip lift to maintain a good ratio? (photos)

My nose sits too low on my face, and I am wondering if there is a way to surgically reposition the base so it is shorter/higher on the face. I'm also interested in a lip lift afterwards, to achieve an ideal ratio. I gave did a little photoshop operation to show what I'm trying to achieve.

Rhinoplasty with lip lift?

I do these together for the past 35 years and need to feel the nose to determine if our goals can be met. Otherwise it is just a guess.