Crooked nose 3 years post-op: Can massaging my cartilage into frequently straighten my nose?

I have no idea what went wrong, but after my septo/rhinoplasty 3 years ago my nose became crooked and the tip is amorphous. When I massage it and add a little pressure, I can push the bones into a more aligned position. If i do this multiple times a day, is it possible to shape my nose straight without corrective surgery? Not only can i not afford to have it fixed, but going back into surgery and it possibly becoming worse totally freaks me out. I already regret having it done the first time.

Crooked nose 3 years post

Thanks for your question. Sorry that things didn't heal exactly correctly. At this point, there's not much you can do short of surgery to change how your nose looks. The internal structures are now held in place by dense scar tissue that has matured. To change how your nose looks, you'd need to change that dense scar tissue. Unfortunately, the only way to do that is with surgery. 

College Station Facial Plastic Surgeon