Could my scars be removed completely? Do I need Laser treatment or would a cream do? (photos)

There really thin and white im trying to join the military and i want to get them removed before joining.

C02 laser for scarring

Thanks for your question. The C02 fractional laser promotes the production of collagen and elastin by stimulating the deeper layers of your skin while treating outer layers of scar tissue with varying levels of laser energy. This process reduces your skin damage and leads to a plump, enviable complexion. There are other ways to reduce the appearance of scars such as laser skin resurfacing or injectable fillers. These options can work well in conjunction with your laser treatment. Best,  Dr. Katz

Scar Removal Solutions include lasers, microneedling/prp, fillers, Venus Viva

These may require surgery, lasers, microneedling/PRP, RF treatments and/or medical tattooing to get improvement. Please see an experienced laser and scarring expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

White Linear Scars

These white linear scars are very difficult to remove. The best lasers for this purpose are Fraxel and eMatrix.  Please consult a specialist in scar treatment for the best results.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD